Online Blackjack is one of the most illustrious comparing card games and is widely played at online casinos across the globe. In fact, it’s even more popular than Poker and Online Roulette games. Also known as 21, Blackjack has inspired numerous interpretations and variations, some of which you will find at Black Spins New Zealand. Before we take a closer look at some of these variants, let’s brush up on the rules of Blackjack.
Basic Rules of Online Blackjack Game
Online Blackjack comprises several participants who compete against a dealer. Each player is dealt with two cards which are either face up or face down depending on the version being played. The goal is to reach 21 or get as close as possible via the sum value of the initial two cards or attain a score higher than the dealer’s hand but without exceeding 21.
Players can draw more cards in order to improve their hand value should they wish. When all hands have been dealt and completed, the dealer takes a turn and reveals the cards until they total at least 17 points (this differs between versions). If he goes bust, the player with the best hand wins. However, the dealer’s hand cannot be completed should all players bust or one or more gets a Blackjack.
Card values relate to their actual numbers from 2 to 10 with, Jack, Queen and King worth ten. The Ace can be worth either eleven or one. A player dealt a picture card and ace scores what’s known as a Blackjack.
During play, the participant has the following options: stand, hit, double, split and surrender.
How do I get Started?
Playing online Blackjack at Black Spins New Zealand is as easy as pie. All you need to do is visit the casino, click on the ‘Register’ button, enter all your relevant details and fulfil your verification process as stated by the casino. Yes, it’s that simple! Don’t forget to claim your welcome bonus upon signing up with the casino. Click on the online Blackjack tab then select your favourite online Blackjack variant and start your iGaming adventure right away!
Online Blackjack Versions
As with most online casino games these days, players have at their disposal a variety of different versions. Here’s a guide to the different types of online blackjack as well as the versions you can play here at Black Spins New Zealand.
In games of American blackjack, the dealer is dealt two cards, one of which is face-down – this is known as the hole card. Unlike European blackjack, he’s allowed to peak at the card if there’s a possibility of a blackjack – should one appear, the dealer wins.
For European blackjack, the dealer is given one face-up card, receiving the second card only when all hands have been completed.
Most versions of multi-hand blackjack follow similar rules to the European version. And as the name indicates, this variant involves multiple hands. Although the addition of extra hands makes it impossible to count cards, it does increase your chances of winning something.
In games of Double Exposure Blackjack, the dealer receives two cards face-up. Being aware of the dealer’s hand offers the rest of the players quite an advantage. So, to restore the house edge, should a player receive a blackjack, his pay-out is reduced to even money from the usual 3:2 ratio.
Blackjack Professional Series
Blackjack Professional Series originates with Swedish Gaming giants, Netent. It’s a 3-hand online blackjack game that’s played with 4 decks. Players are permitted to split a hand once if they’re dealt cards of the same value. After the first two cards are dealt, they are also allowed to double their bet.
Blackjack Party is a low-stakes variant which follows closely follows the rules of European Blackjack. The dealer must stand at 17 and draw to 18. As with traditional versions the usual options are available such as splitting, standing, doubling and hitting.
Diamond VIP Blackjack
Diamond VIP Blackjack is basically the polar opposite of Blackjack Party. Although the rules are the same, this version is aimed at high-rollers and features per hand minimum of £1000. If you’ve got the money and know-how, then this may well be online blackjack version for you.
Playing Online Blackjack at Black Spins New Zealand: Here is How
Most online Blackjack games require you to choose how much you want to bet on a hand. While betting ranges tend to vary between websites, typical amounts tend to be around £1, £5, £25 and £100. After you’ve finished betting, hit the ‘deal’ button.
You should then be presented with the usual in-play options including ‘hit’, ‘stand’ or ‘double-down’. After an action has been chosen, the cards are then dealt. Should you win, funds are automatically paid out.
It’s worth pointing out that if you ever get stuck, look for an information screen. Most New Zealand online casino games have one – these can prove extremely helpful to your understanding of the game.
Now that you’ve got an idea of how to play Blackjack online, do check out our range of games above. Good luck!
Why Play Online Blackjack?
Some of the advantages of playing Blackjack online at Black Spins NZ casino are as under:
- Budget-friendly – One of the most common reasons to play online Blackjack games is that it reduces your expenditure hugely. You can save your travelling and accommodation expenses by playing casino games online and you don’t have to plan any vacation playing your favourite online Blackjack game.
- Convenient – Online Blackjack games featured at Black Spins New Zealand can be played anywhere, anytime as per your choice and convenience. You don’t have to wait for your turn as the game is available 24/7 to the players. You don’t have to worry about your clothes as you can literally play the online Blackjack games in your pyjamas and you can give yourself a general break whenever you want.
- Bet range – Playing online Blackjack games can help you have the control to reduce or increase your bet size as per your budget. The minimum table is lesser in online gaming and does not change.
- Anonymity – The players can engross themselves in playing all the casino games in a relaxed and calm atmosphere without any external disturbances. This anonymous identity is bound to make you comfortable and reduce the chance of mistakes done by the players.
- Free games and bonuses for newcomers – The online Blackjack game rules come handy to the players and it can be easily grasped. We, at Black Spins Casino New Zealand, offer our players with exciting bonuses. Promotions and tournaments thus helping them in increasing their bankroll. We also provide free bonuses to newcomers without any deposition. This helps the players to get a firm grip of the game rules and features before they play for real money.
- Movement of the table – Playing online casino game has no chance of sticking you on one particular table as there are a massive amount of tables present. This number is huge as there are lots of people playing online Blackjack games every now and then. If you do not like the environment of the particular table then you can switch the tables whenever you want.
- Playing against the dealer – Online gaming gives you the opportunity to play head to head against the dealer without the involvement of another person on the table. This does not create any buzz while playing the game and you can take your time to think about the next move.
- Loyalty points – These points are given to the players for their loyalty towards the gaming site. Irrespective of the bets placed, these loyalty points are provided to you. These points later can be redeemed for purchasing rewards or casino credits. The more you play, the more you will be awarded loyalty points.
- Quick and excellent graphics – All the online Blackjack games featured at our casino are streamed in high-quality graphics that offer a spectacular real casino gaming experience. The online games are quick in response and do not take time to load and buffer while playing. Bugs are regularly fixed which gives the user a smooth experience of gaming.
- Global access – Playing Blackjack online gives you the opportunity to play with people from other countries. It has global access which allows you to make new acquaintances around the world while sitting at home. Also, you can learn more about the different gaming approaches from other people which makes it more interesting and exciting.